Cannabidiol, also known as CBD, is one of the 113 identified active cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant. CBD oil is a chemical compound derived from the cannabis plant. CBD oil has come a long way in the medical field, but there is still much confusion about the CBD.
CBD is one of the best known chemical compounds of the cannabis plant and, unlike THC, CBD is not psychoactive. That is why you will not distorted by the natural substance that makes CBD a relaxing substance without psychoactive side effects.
Entering the world of CBD can be confusing because there are so many different products! Today, the market offers many products based on CBD and more and more.
You may have heard of CBD oils or tincture, but you are not even sure what they are. In this article we will explain the different CBD products.
So if you are interested in the CBD but don't know how to start, we can help you now!
CBD cannabis oil: how is CBD oil used?
There are different ways to consume CBD oil. But note that , it should be specified that you should not eat or drink for 15 minutes after consuming CBD oil. This way you get the optimum effect of the oils.
Oral intake of CBD oil
When we talk about cannabis oil, the absorption of oil through the mouth is usually understood. The oil is taken orally by placing a drop of cannabis oil under the tongue and then swallowing. Cannabis oil tastes bitter and strong. If you cannot sustain the taste for 15 minutes, rinse the cannabis oil with water or another type of liquid without alcohol. However, if you want to get the most out of the oil, avoid any form of liquid for 15 minutes after ingestion.
Vaping by e-cigarette or vaporizer
Another way to use cannabis oil is to use an vaporizer or an electronic cigarette. This releases the necessary substances and reduces pollutants (toxins). For an optimal smoking experience, read the instructions for the supplied electronic evaporator / cigarette because cannabis oil must be heated to a specific temperature before use.
Some people do not like the taste of cannabis oil, but there is a good alternative for these people: capsules filled with cannabis oil. In the case of CBD capsules, your taste buds do not come into contact with the oil. Moreover, the capsules have the advantage that they are always ready for the exact dose. Simply put the capsule in your mouth and rinse it with an alcohol-free liquid. Keep in mind, however, that the effect of the oil starts later, because the capsule must first decompose.
There are other ways to use cannabis oil, eg. As chewing gum extracts or pasta.
Dosage of CBD oil: How much CBD oil should you take?
It is difficult to say how much CBD oil should be used as several factors influence this amount. And because of legislation, we can not tell you how much CBD oil you should consume. However, since CBD is not a psychoactive substance, you must first try small doses until you achieve the desired effect.
How long does CBD work after taking it?
When CBD oil flows under the tongue, the mucous membranes absorb CBD and transport it into the bloodstream.
If you take the oil daily, most people will notice the side effects early enough and the desired effect is likely to be felt within the first 14 days of consumption.
There is no guarantee at this time that the CBD oil you have purchased will contain no THC. But you can be sure that the oil does not exceed 0.3mg THC, which is legally permitted. The THC value appears to minimize the need for more liters of oil before a euphoric side effect occurs in the form of a high effect.
Types of our CBD based products
- CBD oils: Our best selling oils are formulated from a variety of phytocannabinoids derived from hemp. Our CBD oils are available in six different concentrations: 100 mg, 250 mg, 350 mg, 550 mg, 1000 mg, 1500 mg and 3500 mg.
- Edible CBD Products: Our second most popular CBD products include sweet and sour chewing, vegan options, melatonin infusion options and more. Green Road's foods include chewing gum-like CBD puppies, sweets, frogs and many other flavor options.
- CBD terpenes: Terpenes are compounds that give fruits, herbs and flowers their aroma, tastes and therapeutic properties. Through our extraction process, we can use special hemp plant terpenes and offer our customers six flavor variants.
- Topical CBD creams: CBD topics are ideal for muscles, limbs and joints. Our topicals are easy to apply and leaves no greasy residue!
- CBD Capsules: The simplest and most reliable way to take CBD. Our CBD capsules are available in a bottle of 14 pieces and a small pack of 4 pieces. Each capsule contains 25 mg of CBD.
- CBD drinks: We work with the best coffee producers in Colombia to create the perfect CBD coffee experience. Our CBD tea also provides a new way to consume your daily CBD dose.
- CBD syrups: CBD syrup is cannabidiol, which is infused with melatonin, the natural hormone that induces sleep. Our CBD syrup can promote calm and promote good sleep.
- CBD for pets: Our CBD pet range is made with the same care as our oil for people. Support the welfare of your pets at all stages of their lives.